Jusko Paints "Dejah Thoris"


I guess Comic Book Resources just can't get enough of the Princess of Helium today. First up are some preview pages from issue 1 of Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=7989 which hits comic stores tomorrow (Wednesday, March 9). Also from CBR is "Process of the Artist: Jusko Paints "Dejah Thoris" in which we get a look behind the scenes with artist Joe Jusko, showing his work from initial sketch to the final painted cover for issue 3 of the series http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=31197. It's definitely worth a look for anyone interested in the artistic process, the decisions that go into a comic book cover or for any fan of Jusko.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jusko's work is the best. I don't even know why they bother with anyone else. I hate when they pull my books and I get the other artists.
Joe Jusko said…
Thanks, Buck!!! That really means a lot! I'm having so much fun with these! :-)

Popular Posts